It's time to take a stand. Elizabeth Colbert Busch is running for US House of Representatives for District 1.
The primary election is Tuesday, March 19.
Polls are open from 7 a.m. till 7 p.m.
Here's the website for all kinds of voter information:
If you're not sure if you're registered, or you want to be sure you are in District 1, or you want to know where to vote, this is the place to find out:
If you have a photo ID, you must show it in order to vote.
If you do not have a photo ID, you may show your voter registration card, but you must state the reason you do not have a photo ID, for example, that there has not been time since the law went into effect in January. You will complete a provisional (paper) ballot.
The most important thing about all this voter ID hoopla is this:
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE -- EXERCISE THAT RIGHT.
Don't let what you may have heard about the changes in the law keep you from exercising your right to vote.
Now, here is why you should vote in the Democratic Primary tomorrow.
Elizabeth Colbert Busch is the candidate who will represent us in the US House of Representatives. If you want someone who will vote to:
* raise the minimum wage;
* make health care affordable and available to all;
* improve education for all Americans, from pre-school through college;
* cut out tax loopholes for the biggest corporations and wealthiest individuals;
* improve the quality of our water and air;
* improve our roads and bridges;
* support scientific and technological research that will create jobs and improve our way of life;
* take assault weapons off the streets...
Elizabeth is the candidate for you.
I could go on forever, but if you want to learn more, go to Elizabeth's web site.
And when you vote on Tuesday, bring a friend, neighbor, family member, coworker.
If you have been frustrated with Congress lately, this is your chance to change it!
Elizabeth Colbert Busch
US House of Representatives
Tuesday, March 19